CONCORD AUTO BODY, INC. : OUR WARRANTY
Concord Auto Body, Inc. is the premier collision repair shop in St. Louis. We stand behind our work
and are the only collision repair shop that offers a FREE LIFETIME TRANSFERABLE WARRANTY.
View the warranty here or download here.
TRANSFERABLE LIMITED WARRANTY
THIS CERTIFICATE assures the repairs to which you and Concord Auto Body, Inc. have agreed on Repair Order No. ______ have been completed . We guarantee the work performed at Concord Auto Body, Inc. so long as said vehicle shall remain under the present ownership. Items on the repair order such as, Sublet Work Or Sublet Labor, are subject to the guarantee of those suppliers. This warranty shall only apply if the defects occurred under normal driving conditions and not where any vehicle has been subjected to accidents, negligence, abuse or misuse. Specifically excluded from this limited transferable warranty is rust coming through the metal, scratches and gravel marks acquired from driving conditions. This is a fragmented six part Transferable Limited Warranty, and specific additional stipulations pertaining to each fragmented part are stated hereafter.
1. METAL WORK: Concord Auto Body, Inc. provides a (as stated above) Transferable Limited Warranty against defective workmanship to include welding and the application of materials utilized in making collision repairs against cracking, flaking, pitting or deterioration. The Shop will, at its sole option, repair and repaint any metalwork warranted hereby.
2. PAINTING, STRIPES AND DECALS: Concord Auto Body, Inc. provides a (as stated above) Transferable Limited Warranty on painting-related priming and painting work against solvent blistering, peeling, hazing and excessive loss of pigmentation, and a Transferable Limited Warranty (as stated above) on the application and adhesion of decorative stripes and decals, excluding defects which are caused by extreme environmental conditions to which the vehicle may be exposed. The Shop will, at its sole option, reprime, repaint, re-stripe or re-decal the specific section or sections of the vehicle warranted hereby. Paint Warranty is valid only when paint is applied over original factory finishes that are free from defect.
3. MECHANICAL REPAIRS: Concord Auto Body, Inc. provides a (as stated above) Transferable Limited Warranty on all mechanical repairs pertaining directly to original collision damages, excluding suspension, air conditioning or other electrical assemblies or components. The Shop will, at its sole option, re-repair any mechanical assembly or component warranted hereby.
4. PARTS: Concord Auto Body, Inc. guarantees that parts or materials used are of the first quality. Those parts or materials are subject to the guarantee of that supplier. We will assist you in handling any claim under the supplier's guarantee. We guarantee that used parts or other than original equipment manufactured parts were not used without authorization from you as noted on the Repair Order.
5. In the event that a customer's vehicle must come back to the shop for warranty repairs as a result of the shop's defective workmanship, Concord Auto Body will (at no expense to the customer) provide a rental car for the period of time that the customer is without his/her vehicle.
6. TRANSFERABLE LIMITED WARRANTY: To transfer this warranty, the seller and purchaser need to come to the shop to transfer the warranty with the original paperwork given upon completion of the repairs. Any final paperwork given to vehicle owner will need to be presented to claim any warranty repairs. The warranty will not be honored without the final paperwork.
SPECIFICALLY EXCLUDED are incidental costs, such as towing fees, car rental charges, travel expenses, or assemblies and components which are not specifically covered by this TRANSFERABLE LIMITED WARRANTY, nor are consequential damages such as damage to other assemblies and components resulting from a defective part or installation of such part installed or repaired during the repair included in this TRANSFERABLE LIMITED WARRANTY.
This TRANSFERABLE LIMITED WARRANTY shall not be varied, supplemented, qualified or interpreted by any prior course of dealings.